[MlMt] default account hidden preference sometimes ignored

Lars Ippich mail at lars-ippich.de
Wed Oct 15 00:39:39 EDT 2014

On 10 Oct 2014, at 1:01, Dr Gregory Jefferis wrote:

> I tried using the hidden preference:
>
> defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDefaultAccount -string
> 'imap://username@account2.com'
>
> but i still get some emails using account1.com. One example I have
> noticed is clicking on a mailto url.

Kind of related question (I have not set the hidden preference
manually):
Wouldn't it make sense to have mailto links within an e-mail to be using
that particular account for sending?
For me, it defaults back to my default account, so that's adding
confusion for instance for mailing list confirmation mails.