[MlMt] default account hidden preference sometimes ignored

Luca Allodi luca.allodi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 05:59:38 EDT 2014

On 10 Oct 2014, at 1:01, Dr Gregory Jefferis wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed this? Found a workaround?

I have a similar set-up, whereby I have a read-only, archival account
from which I never send emails.

Accounts are chosen based on past sending history; this of course
requires a little bit of training for MailMate, i.e. just pay attention
to which from address is chosen for the recipient and correct it if
needed.

For my usage I think I had to correct it only once per "problematic"
recipient.

	Luca

> Many thanks,
>
> Greg.
>
> --
> Gregory Jefferis, PhD
> Division of Neurobiology
> MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
> Francis Crick Avenue
> Cambridge Biomedical Campus
> Cambridge, CB2 OQH, UK
>
> http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/group-leaders/h-to-m/g-jefferis
> http://jefferislab.org
> http://flybrain.stanford.edu

Luca Allodi
DISI, Università degli Studi di Trento, Italy
http://disi.unitn.it/~allodi/ - https://securitylab.disi.unitn.it/