[MlMt] applying Rules to inbox

Jason Davies ophiochoslists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:17:11 EDT 2014

Sorry for the overly brief report -- I did think it was something
deliberate because it's consistent for all my accounts.

With the 2.0 features enabled and working on submailboxes happily, if I
right-click on the inbox of any account (of five)  'Edit Mailbox' is
greyed out. Therefore I cannot create rules nor apply any...I'm running
build 4451 (the latest, right now).