[MlMt] applying Rules to inbox

Luca Allodi luca.allodi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:26:49 EDT 2014

On 9 Oct 2014, at 21:09, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Do you think this can explain what you see?

Definitely.

> Some kind of “dynamic” event type is needed, [..]

Wouldn't an "Apply rules for this Mailbox upon restart" checkbox do the
trick?
To my understanding, all the checkbox would have to do is to trigger
ApplyRules().

If the only problem it would solve is mine, though, as a workaround it
would probably mainly add complexity to the interface and solve too
little a problem.

On the other hand, if "time-based rules" are the only ones suffering
from this, then maybe this workaround can simply be "hard-coded" for any
"Date" rule.

Luca

--
Luca Allodi
DISI, Università degli Studi di Trento, Italy