[MlMt] Cannot connect to iCloud mailbox

Kip DeGraaf kip at aadl.org
Wed Oct 8 11:54:32 EDT 2014

Sorry, should have mentioned that in the previous posting.

Build 4551 is what I was running.  I've grabbed 4555 this morning, made
a new App-Specific Password, still unable to use iCloud mail.

I've removed the IMAP Source and reimported it a couple of times now.
I've made sure that the IMAP username is just the username and not the
full email address, while still using full email for SMTP.

And while the connection doctor available in Apple Mail leaves a bit to
be desired, it does show, as does the Apple Mail account preferences,
that it is using Apple Token to get connected to iCloud Mail.

If it would help, I'm happy to give you a copy of the connection log
from Apple Mail for my iCloud account.