[MlMt] MailMate not sending emails at all

Tue Nov 18 04:26:50 EST 2014

On 18 Nov 2014, at 8:56, Max Andersen wrote:

> Downloaded it and it freezes. The main window never shows up.
>
> It does though show its counters both on icon and in main apple
> menubar.
>
> .....ooh - its just veeery slow to startup. It finally popped up ;)
>
> I see in changelog it is stating faster startup fixes...is that
> because the
> 64bit is slower generally or should it be faster than the 32bit
> version ?

For me startup time is about half of what it was for the 32 bit version
(while also using less memory), but I've made a lot of changes which
means there is great potential for various bugs. I'll write you off list
to get more information about what makes it slow for you.

The latest beta includes a few important bug fixes, but I don't think it
can explain your slow startups (well, I'm not 100% sure about that):
http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5017.tbz

> (right now it definitely does not start faster for me)

I'm sure it will be eventually :-)