[MlMt] MailMate not sending emails at all

Max Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 02:56:05 EST 2014

Downloaded it and it freezes. The main window never shows up.

It does though show its counters both on icon and in main apple menubar.

.....ooh - its just veeery slow to startup. It finally popped up ;)

I see in changelog it is stating faster startup fixes...is that because the
64bit is slower generally or should it be faster than the 32bit version ?
(right now it definitely does not start faster for me)

wrote:

> On 17 Nov 2014, at 12:44, Max Andersen wrote:
>
>  so I can say that I turned TLS off so it uses port 25 directly.
>>
>> and now things seem to work. (except its not encrypted anymore)
>>

> I wouldn't have expected that to make a difference when you do not get any
> output in the Activity Viewer. Nevertheless, here is the latest 64 bit
> release with the changed SMTP handling: http://updates.mailmate-app.
> com/archives/MailMate_r5015.tbz
>

> --
> Benny