[MlMt] Reply to selected message with AppleScript

Nick Renders mailmate at arcict.com
Thu Nov 13 04:55:24 EST 2014

Hi Benny,

Thank you for your reply and the example bundle.

The "replyMessage" action seems to do what I would like, except that the
message isn't displayed in a new window but is instead automatically
saved in Drafts.

Can I call bundle commands from another application than MailMate?
I tried to call your bash script from the Terminal, with MailMate open
in the background, but nothing happened.

Thanks,

Nick