[MlMt] filter today's mails // condition Date > Relative

Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com
Mon Nov 3 20:47:24 EST 2014

Mailbox apparently has a feature where an email can be morphed into a
to-do item somehow. I'm not sure how it works. But it occurred to me
that the Send Later time phrases could be used here. For instance, if
you use your inbox as a to-list (and many people do, like it or not),
then you could have a header for Hide, or something like that, and then
you could enter "3 days" or "next month" or "10 hours" or "The Ides of
March" or whatever phrase the parser can understand, and at that time
the mail would reappear in the inbox.