[MlMt] filter today's mails // condition Date > Relative

Lars Ippich mail at lars-ippich.de
Sat Nov 1 04:23:45 EDT 2014

I'm trying to filter out mails that have been received today to calm
down my inbox a little.

   Date > Relative is not today
   Date > Relative is not 0 days ago

both don't seem to work. I would try to do "greater than 1 day" and
filter the other way around, but I'm not given that option. Also I don't
know how if something like "before midnight" or similar would be an
option. ("1 day ago" would not. I want a cut off at midnight.)

Funny thing I just noticed:

   Date > Relative is "" (empty box)

seems to filter only today's mails. However,

   Date > Relative is not "" (empty box)

includes everything again. Any suggestions?