[MlMt] Specifying an "identity" per mailbox.

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Fri May 23 19:03:28 EDT 2014

Hi Gary,

On 23 May 2014, at 18:14, Gary Hull wrote:

> According to a recent ticket:
>
> "The choice of signature is relatively simple: MailMate reuses the
> signature that you used for your most recent message to the same
> person. If that does not exist then MailMate uses the most often used
> signature for the sending address. It, of course, requires that
> MailMate has access to your sent messages."

Yeah, seen that, but I almost never use Signatures and this is more
about the Reply-To or Mail-From that I'm talking about here.  For
example, this mailing list.  I've got a custom From address that I'd
like to use only on this IMAP mail folder.  Every time I have this
folder open, and I compose a message, or reply to a message, I'd like it
if MailMate could spot the active folder and adjust my "From:" identity
accordingly.

Cheers,
Scott