[MlMt] Specifying an "identity" per mailbox.

Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com
Fri May 23 04:14:51 EDT 2014

According to a recent ticket:

"The choice of signature is relatively simple: MailMate reuses the
signature that you used for your most recent message to the same person.
If that does not exist then MailMate uses the most often used signature
for the sending address. It, of course, requires that MailMate has
access to your sent messages."

http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/770-signatures