[MlMt] Unread Smart Folder

Sat May 10 10:32:50 EDT 2014

On 10 May 2014, at 14:57, Jeremy Cowgar wrote:

> So, I edit the Mailbox and change the selector to read "None" of the
> following mailboxes and select "Spam", "Spam - Train Bad", "Spam -
> Train Good", and "Deleted Message"
>
> But it has no effect, I still see messages from all of those folders.
>
> Any thoughts?

I'm actually not sure how a root-level “None” is currently
interpreted, but it doesn't look like it's intuitive in any way... I
just checked and it turns out it doesn't work when any conditions are
defined for the mailbox. I've fixed this bug.

In any case, it should work if you do something like this:

~~~
	All
		All Messages
		None
			Spam 1
			Spam 2
~~~

Note that “All Messages”, by default, does not include mailboxes
assigned as Junk or Deleted Messages, but since only 1 mailbox per
account is allowed for that then you also need the “None” shown
above.

Hold down ⌥ and click + to create the “None” compound.