[MlMt] Removing Bundles from the Command Menu

Fri Mar 28 11:06:17 EDT 2014

On 28 Mar 2014, at 15:06, John Cooper wrote:

> I'm certainly not complaining about the lack of bundles that are
> applicable to me.

Sorry for the misinterpretation.

> On the rare occasions when I want to tightly integrate two or more
> applications into a single workflow, I take ten minutes and write a
> macro that's customized to my particular situation. I don't need and
> don't want such functionality built into the product. Where does it
> end? Will the Command menu one day include fifty applications?

I think we are on the same page. The currently built-in bundles in
MailMate are mainly to test the concept. The goal is not to include
fifty bundles with MailMate. It's to include 0 (or close to 0) bundles,
but instead make it easy to create and, in particular, share and fetch
bundles. At the same time the goal is to have as much functionality as
possible within these bundles and keep the core of MailMate as simple as
possible.

Disclaimer: These are goals, not promises ;-)