[MlMt] Removing Bundles from the Command Menu

Fri Mar 28 08:25:26 EDT 2014

On 27 Mar 2014, at 21:19, Jon Nall wrote:

> Is it possible to remove some of the bundles from the Command menu?

Not easily. It's probably better to keep on asking for this until I
implement it :-)

> I don't have a number of the apps installed and sometimes the
> keybindings conflict.

The conflicts are intentional and the solution is, as you ask for, to be
able to disable bundles.

> Also, how can I modify key bindings for the bundles shipped with
> MailMate? I found this thread which alludes to being able to
> extending/changing a built-in bundle, but there are no real details.
>
> 	http://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate%40lists.freron.com/msg02177.html

That's strange. It seems the archive does not include my message with
the attached bundle. I'm not sure why that happened...

It is available in the archive on my own server though:
http://lists.freron.com/mailmate/2014-March/002172.html