[MlMt] Two search-related questions

Luca Allodi luca.allodi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:36:46 EDT 2014

Hi all,
	I sent this message yesterday but it never popped up in my inbox - my
apologies if you receive multiple copies.

I have two questions about searching:

	- is there a key-binding to automatically add a search item without
having to press "+" on the far right with the mouse?

	- searching by "attachment-name" does not work for me. If I select
"Attachment-name -> does not exist" all emails are retrieved, even those
with one or more attachments. "Attachment-count" works.

Thanks,

--
Luca Allodi - University of Trento, Italy
web: http://disi.unitn.it/~allodi (@secscientist)