[MlMt] MailMate stopped synchronizing

Chap Lovejoy chap at chaplovejoy.com
Tue Mar 18 10:38:52 EDT 2014

Hi Benny,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014, at 07:28 AM, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
> On 18 Mar 2014, at 15:21, Chap Lovejoy wrote:
>
> > In activity viewer the accounts each show three threads in LOGOUT.
>
> If it's a grey font then it just means that MailMate has closed the
> connections and the LOGOUT was the last command issued (I know it's a
> horrible GUI). If it's a black font then MailMate is hanging in the
> logout.

The font is light grey when it shows logout so that seems okay.

> > I've included the log from one of the threads here:
> > https://gist.github.com/chaptastic/de5cc07ccac5e223dc82
>
> The log does not show any obvious problems.
>
> Check that all mailboxes are online under SOURCES in the mailboxes
> outline. In particular, make sure the INBOX'es do not show an error.
> Also, is INBOX written with a bold font?

All of the mailboxes are online. I tried taking both the whole account
and just the inbox offline and back on with no improvement. All of the
mailboxes are shown in normal weight font.

I probably should have mentioned. I filter mailing list mails into other
mailboxes on the server. The mailboxes with list mails aren't seeing new
messages either.

Thanks again,
chap