[MlMt] MailMate stopped synchronizing

Tue Mar 18 10:28:03 EDT 2014

On 18 Mar 2014, at 15:21, Chap Lovejoy wrote:

> In activity viewer the accounts each show three threads in LOGOUT.

If it's a grey font then it just means that MailMate has closed the
connections and the LOGOUT was the last command issued (I know it's a
horrible GUI). If it's a black font then MailMate is hanging in the
logout.

> I've included the log from one of the threads here:
> https://gist.github.com/chaptastic/de5cc07ccac5e223dc82

The log does not show any obvious problems.

Check that all mailboxes are online under SOURCES in the mailboxes
outline. In particular, make sure the INBOX'es do not show an error.
Also, is INBOX written with a bold font?