[MlMt] How Does Pending Work?

John Grasty john+mailmate at needfaith.org
Sun Mar 16 19:00:39 EDT 2014

Hi,

I love MailMate. I will definitely be purchasing a license once my trial
runs out. :-D

Sometimes I process a lot of email when I don't have an internet
connection. When I send a message without a connection, it obviously
tells me that it was unable to. I am then given the option of Cancel (I
think), Try Later, and Try Again.

How does the Try Later work? Will MailMate send those messages once it
reconnects to the internet, or is there a delay? Is there a way to force
MailMate to send the messages once the internet is available again?

Thanks,
John Grasty