[MlMt] New email - NOT Changing From address based on previous recepients

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Fri Mar 14 13:42:59 EDT 2014

Benny,

I like your assumptions ;-)

Yes, would help us a lot

and related in this field ( cause I didn’t find a way to solve it )
( hard-) linking a signature to an IMAP account or a From-email address
( for new mails )

I love the intelligent way MM is handling this but in a multi-user /
high volume / many IMAP account environment we have had too much
“Murphy” happening to be good

Thanks in advance

Marc