[MlMt] Markdown/HTML not available as alternatives for viewing?

Kai von Fintel mailmate at fintel.mailworks.org
Fri Jun 27 08:16:04 EDT 2014

When I compose and send a markdown message with a generated HTML body
part, the resulting message appropriately has two body parts

I would have expected that when I view such a message (after I've cc'ed
myself, for example), I could switch between viewing the two parts using
the "View > Message Body Parts > Next Alternative" menu command. But it
stubbornly shows me the HTML view and I do not get the plain text
markdown view. Is there some preference that I've overlooked?

-- Kai.

My system: MailMate/4214 MacBookAir3,1/x86_64/2/10.9.3