[MlMt] Stars and Unread from Dispatch not syncing

Wed Jun 18 10:09:48 EDT 2014

On 17 Jun 2014, at 19:48, Joshua Kehn wrote:

> I'm staring emails (flagging) in Dispatch and they don't appear to be
> showing up in Mailmate. Anyone else notice this?
>
> Unfortunately it's a Gmail account. :(

Can you see the change in the web interface?

Are the flags still missing if you relaunch MailMate?

Unfortunately, Gmail has a limited implementation of IMAP IDLE which
means that flag changes in the Inbox may go unnoticed. An experimental
workaround is available, but make sure that you are using the latest
beta if you try it:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmEnableKeywordsCheckInIDLEForGmail
-bool YES

This enables that MailMate regularly checks for flag changes in the
Inbox (which kind of ruins the purpose of using IDLE).