[MlMt] Message not sent (yet saved in "Sent" folder)

Robert Anders lists at emelen.de
Tue Jun 17 16:57:40 EDT 2014

Hi.

MM keeps crashing on me (i thought that was over, but, unfortunately, no...)
A few minutes ago it crashed when composing a new message, right after signing it with GPG. When i reopened MM it asked me if i wish to open the autosaved draft, which i did. I finished the message (incl. signing) and sent it ("Send Message").

The message got saved in my "Sent" folder, alas, it never actually got sent via SMTP. I checked the logs of my mailserver, there has been no connection whatsoever.

That (MM crashed again, right here when i was using the cursor) is bad. Any suggestions? Are those crash reports considered? I may have to switch to another client. I really don't want to, but i can't check the logs all the time.

regards,
Robert