[MlMt] Gmail login failure

Thu Jun 12 03:23:07 EDT 2014

On 12 Jun 2014, at 8:00, Bozhidar Batsov wrote:

> MailMate was working fine for a while with my Gmail account, but
> recently I started getting this error all the time:
>
> ```
> Server response: “A1 NO [ALERT] Too many simultaneous connections.
> (Failure)”. Command attempted: “A1 AUTHENTICATE PLAIN
> ```
>
> Any ideas what might be causing this?

For some reason Gmail thinks MailMate has made too many connections to
the server. It's not quite clear how Gmail counts connections, but based
on other reports I tried to fix this problem in r4229 of MailMate. Hold
down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
preferences pane to get a test release including this improvement. Then
let me know if it is still an issue.