[MlMt] Superfluous addresses with Version 1.8 (4307)

Tue Jun 10 02:54:43 EDT 2014

On 10 Jun 2014, at 4:59, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> [Address related bug]
>
> Yep, I know, alpha code, bleeding edge, etc etc, just wanted to give
> others the head up.

Thanks, I've pulled the update and I'll be looking into this issue now.
The problem appears to be that double-quotes are missing from the name
part of recipient addresses. Most likely triggered by a bug introduced
when I added visualization of non-internal email addresses (but all
users are affected by this).