[MlMt] Superfluous addresses with Version 1.8 (4307)

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Mon Jun 9 22:59:36 EDT 2014

On 10 Jun 2014, at 12:37, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just wondering if anyone else has seen this...for one of my accounts,
> MailMate seems to be adding additional recipients to outgoing mail
> based upon either a new feature, or, a mis-parsing of the address
> format itself.

With the help of tcpdump, I'm pretty sure this IS something to do with
the latest MailMate and it parsing the Display Address incorrectly.

I composed a new mail to the same colleague and this time modified the
display address to remove the "Surname, Firstname" and ONLY sent to
their firstname.surname at mail.domain.com address and voila:

Internet Message Format