[MlMt] Feature request - highlighting related messages in a thread.

Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com
Tue Jun 3 21:10:51 EDT 2014

I prefer reverse chronological order (even if that means threads are
broken up). Highlighting thread messages would be nice, but the main
thing is strict reverse chronological order. Is that available? Neither
Thread no Correspondence seem to do this.

And MailMate's performance just isn't snappy enough to switch back and
forth between views.