[MlMt] Feature request - highlighting related messages in a thread.

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Tue Jun 3 16:54:15 EDT 2014

Hi,

One of the things that I really enjoyed about Mail.app was NOT putting
things into Conversation view (or thread, if you prefer that term) but,
instead, taking advantage of the highlighting of messages which are in
the same thread (or related).

I don't know how impossible it'd be to add this to MailMate in the
future, but, I'd find it a great toggle.  I don't really like thread
views, and I simply have way too many messages to constantly flick
between Layout modes too often.

But if MailMate could highlight related messages to a thread, it would
provide a great visual way to find things in some of my larger mailboxes
hopefully swiftly.

Cheers,
Scott