[MlMt] I don't expect support soon, but, heads up. (Yosemite)

Tue Jun 3 03:40:54 EDT 2014

On 3 Jun 2014, at 9:31, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> 1)  The wrapping issue only impacts the message viewer.  If I reply to
> a message, wrapping looks normal again in the compose window.

MailMate calls an external script to convert text from a canonical
format (after decoding/deflowing/...) to HTML. The script is simple, but
my suspicion is that it fails on OS X 10.10 for some reason.

Maybe because Ruby 1.8 has been removed:

	/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/bin/ruby

> 2)  It only impacts non-HTML messages

Fits the above theory.

> 3)  Other UI changes actually look pretty nice inside of MailMate.  I
> liked the look!

Great! I do win a little bit by mostly using standard boring GUI
components :-)

(But I guess the application icon looks very much out of place.)