[MlMt] I don't expect support soon, but, heads up. (Yosemite)

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Tue Jun 3 03:31:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

> That was quick :-)

My morning meeting was cancelled, I felt like taking a chance.  It's
been .. awkward.

> I'll contact you off list for some details to see if it's an easy fix.
> Otherwise it'll have to wait until I get around to installing Yosemite
> myself.

Great, got your note, will give it a shot tomorrow morning - not quite
brave enough to upgrade this system at home as well.

I should also point out:

1)  The wrapping issue only impacts the message viewer.  If I reply to a
message, wrapping looks normal again in the compose window.
2)  It only impacts non-HTML messages
3)  Other UI changes actually look pretty nice inside of MailMate.  I
liked the look!

Scott