[MlMt] Multimonitor support

Gustavo Daniel Villarreal irongus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:46:06 EDT 2014

Benny. I seem to have found a workaround to this.

I had already gotten used to a Keyboard Maestro script that would
reposition the new compose window for me, but for other reasons I had to
temporarily remove the script and I noticed that MailMate was doing it
correctly by itself! What is happening, is that I left open a compose
window where I am drafting an email that I have been trying to send for
some days. So while there is a compose window open, new compose windows
are created in the same place!

It seems to also work if I minimise that compose window and generate new
compose windows, so no mess! :D

Thank you.