[MlMt] Recent test versions logging a lot of otherwise invisible 'failures'

Sat Jul 26 11:26:39 EDT 2014

On 24 Jul 2014, at 19:30, Bill Cole wrote:

> [Opening confession: I'm a log fetishist. Don't judge me :)]
>
> Recent versions (4378 and 4387) of MailMate have been occasionally
> sending bursts of log messages consisting of a pair for each IMAP
> account with content like:
>
> Jul 24 12:18:24 deepfield MailMate[15290] <Warning>: parent is a
> standard mailbox: All Messages

I believe I spotted the issue. It is related to having enabled showing
account submailboxes for the “All Messages” mailbox. I expect this
to be fixed in the next test release, but you can try disabling those
submailboxes (if you have them enabled). The behavior would likely
depend on whether or not “All Messages” is expanded, but I haven't
verified that.