[MlMt] Replying includes <div>

Vincent Danen vdanen at linsec.ca
Thu Jul 24 19:36:19 EDT 2014

I replied to a message and thought the original was weird because I saw,
in the quoted text:

"""
"""

(pasted verbatim but removed addresses)

I'm using 1.8 (4387) and don't recall this happening before today (but I
just upgraded yesterday).  I didn't notice anyone mention anything like
this when searching in the list.

It only seems to happen when I'm replying to a message that contains
"Original message" stuff like the above.  I've not changed any odd
preferences or plists and have not tinkered with any css/whatever (I
have mailmate set to only show messages in plaintext).

Does anyone else see anything like this?

--
Vincent Danen @ http://linsec.ca/