[MlMt] Suddenly, all my emails are going to junk

Simon Kaplan simon at kaplan.id.au
Wed Jul 23 16:02:14 EDT 2014

Hi Benny

So I had a mailbox rule to move messages to a certain mailing list...
when I switched versions of spam sieve, that started moving all messages
(apparently).  I've deleted the rule and all is now good.

Thanks for the help and keep up the great work!

cheers
Simon
--
Professor Simon Kaplan
Director, Skills & Industry Transformation

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS (From 5 August 2014)
Office:  70-72 Bowen Street, Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Postal:  PO Box 10522, Brisbane Adelaide St, QLD 4000
M +61 411 511 122 | skype: simonmkaplan
www.nicta.com.au |  simon.kaplan at nicta.com.au
Twitter: @simonkaplan |  LinkedIn: au.linkedin.com/in/simonmkaplan