[MlMt] Suddenly, all my emails are going to junk

Simon Kaplan simon at kaplan.id.au
Wed Jul 23 04:16:34 EDT 2014

Hi there

I've been using MM for a couple weeks now, and really loving it.  But
just today, after I updated to the most recent version of SpamSieve, all
my emails started going to junk and a look at SpamSieve's blacklist
showed that all email addresses are being added to my blacklist.  I
tried downgrading to the last non-beta release of SpamSieve and deleting
the entries from my blacklist but that didn't help -- the addresses just
get added as new messages come in...  Can anyone help/any suggestions
for why this is happening?

(Curiously when I switched to Apple Mail and had it load the past 2
weeks email, none of the 'good' messages went to Spam (which is what
you'd expect, given all the spam had already been filtered).  So it
looks like its a MM problem rather than a SpamSieve problem)

cheers
Simon
--
Professor Simon Kaplan
Director, Skills & Industry Transformation

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS (From 5 August 2014)
Office:  70-72 Bowen Street, Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Postal:  PO Box 10522, Brisbane Adelaide St, QLD 4000
M +61 411 511 122 | skype: simonmkaplan
www.nicta.com.au |  simon.kaplan at nicta.com.au
Twitter: @simonkaplan |  LinkedIn: au.linkedin.com/in/simonmkaplan