[MlMt] Increasing size of HTML messages

Tue Jul 22 05:09:28 EDT 2014

On 21 Jul 2014, at 17:36, David Vereschagin wrote:

> Is there a trick to get MM to increase the scale of HTML-formatted
> messages by default? My efforts at using a customized copy of
> stylesheet.css in ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate are not
> bearing fruit.

Just to be sure, the correct path is:

	~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Resources/MmMessagesWebView/stylesheet.css

You can try this if you just want to increase the minimum font size
used:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmMessagesWebViewMinimumFontSize
-integer 9

(I forgot why this is not documented as a hidden preference...)