[MlMt] statistics per weekday / hour ?

Wed Jul 16 11:34:13 EDT 2014

On 16 Jul 2014, at 7:53, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> I just replicated it at home - same result.  Crash after going to
> Statistics Layout, selecting Other, searching for "date" in the upper
> right hand box, then selecting the "Date" option without the asterisk,
> then clicking OK.  Took about 8 to 10 seconds...boom.

At this point the `weekday` specifier isn't even used. I suspect it
would also crash without the `specifiers.plist` file. Could you try
that?

> Possibly the huge amount of mail I have is related?

No, that shouldn't matter. Does it also happen if you do it in a mailbox
with few emails (or none at all)? I'm thinking that maybe the header of
some particular email triggers the crash…