[MlMt] statistics per weekday / hour ?

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Wed Jul 16 01:53:12 EDT 2014

Hi,

>> For what it's worth, trying this on Yosemite with the latest Alpha
>> build immediately crashes MailMate.
>
> And this happens every time? It doesn't really look like something
> that should/could behave differently on Yosemite. Could you send me a
> copy of the `specifiers.plist` file you created?

Yep, every time.

The file is nothing other than an exact copy-paste from your mail.

{
     parsers =
     {
         rawDate = {
             headers = ( "date" );
             specifierRegex = '^\s*([A-Za-z]{3})';
             specifierCaptures = {
                 1 = { specifier = "weekday"; };
             };
         };
     };
}

That's it.

I just replicated it at home - same result.  Crash after going to
Statistics Layout, selecting Other, searching for "date" in the upper
right hand box, then selecting the "Date" option without the asterisk,
then clicking OK.  Took about 8 to 10 seconds...boom.

Possibly the huge amount of mail I have is related?

Scott