[MlMt] Smartbox rules fail to apply

Mon Jul 14 09:51:40 EDT 2014

On 14 Jul 2014, at 11:28, Luca Allodi wrote:

> [...]
> To implement this I created a smart folder that includes all messages
> in the inbox whose date is more than 14 days old. There is only one
> (unconditional) action that is "Move to Mailbox"->"Archive".
>
> This works well most of the time, but sometimes it just stops working.
> I find lots of emails (now are 38) in the smart folder. If I select
> them and do "Apply Rules", they are moved to the Archive.

Could this be explained by the last paragraph in this mailing list
message:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate%40lists.freron.com/msg02086.html

This is still an unresolved issue although I think I know how it should
be fixed.

> Sometimes to have all of them moved I have to do "Apply Rules"
> multiple times.

Hmm, that sounds like a bug. Are you sure about this? You select all
(⌘A) and then “Apply Rules”, but some of the messages are not
moved?