[MlMt] Noises

Richard I Cook MD ricookmd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:03:01 EDT 2014

Thanks much! I did set the sound to 'none' for all. That helps!

I still get a 'blurp' with every mail fetching. Is there a MailMate
logfile somewhere that I can look at to find details of the errors
MailMate encounters? It's something about the server returning a
negative file size...

I am a Mac person for many years. I like MailMate's 'clunkyness' -- it's
just a mail program. Long ago I used Thunderbird bird but it's support
is terrible. [I cannot stand MS Outlook.] I have used Apple Mail for
about 5 yrs. It's a good compromise but it isn't getting attention from
Apple any more.

I ma going to try to setup a local imap server as you suggest in your
blog. This is a bit of an adventure for me but I am foolish enough to
give it a go!

I see you are in Sweden. I live in Stockholm. Tell me more about
yourself, please.

RIC

Richard I Cook, MD
Professor of Healthcare System Safety