[MlMt] Order by messagesize

Sun Jul 6 05:34:52 EDT 2014

On 4 Jul 2014, at 17:14, Bram Heerink wrote:

> Is it possible to search on messages above a certain size? Find
> messages with a lot of large attachments?

No, at least not easily. You can access the “Size” virtual header of
the message and you can use “Attachments-Count is not 0” to get
messages with attachments, but you cannot make the kind of
size-comparison you need (greater than).

Very low level, I think it's possible to create a custom specifier, for
example, named “Large”, which only matches size-headers above a
certain size. Using that you could have a “Size ▸ Large exists”
condition. Yes, that would be quite a hack.

The missing (general) feature in MailMate is that there are currently no
comparison-methods for numbers. This is not just missing in the GUI.
It's not even in the internal query system of MailMate.

> And, How do i filter on unread messages in a search criteria?

	Tags/Keywords do not include Seen