[MlMt] Folders, but no messages after clean install

Eric Beavers elb at carryingstones.com
Thu Jan 30 00:20:08 EST 2014

I recently finished a clean installation of the latest Mavericks. Of course, MailMate was one of the first to go back on my machine. After loading up all of my accounts I see all of my folders (directories, labels, whatever), but none of the messages.

It appears SMTP is sending mail, although the jury is still out on that one (your honor, if it pleases the court, I tender this message as exhibit “B"). All of the trouble seems to be on the IMAP side of things.

There is even a variety to choose from: Google Apps Gmail, iCloud, and hosted email service. Any ideas how I can revive my messages? Everything seems to work in Apple Mail.app.

Confused,
--Eric