[MlMt] Smart box that shows emails I've sent with a question mark that have not received a response yet

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 04:18:43 EST 2014

On 28 Jan 2014, at 10:02, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 28 Jan 2014, at 9:50, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>
>> I was wondering if there is a way to have smart mailbox that shows
>> emails I have sent with a '?' in my text that have not yet received a
>> response ?
>
> Of course :-)

I knew it!

> 	Mailboxes: Sent Messages
>
> 	Conditions:
> 		All of the following are true
> 			Message-ID is not in [All Messages] In-Reply-To
> 			Unquoted Body Text contains "?"
>
> It would be nice if the match on "?" could be more specific (end of
> line/word), but that's not currently possible.

This is pretty damn near perfect. I can click on thread to see the
backstory and then I just add tag done if done. whooho :)

Only problem I've spotted is that it spots ? inside urls but I can live
with that, unless there is a trick to say it should not match a regular
expression where the ? is connected to a http url without whitespace ?

I've added an additional criteria to filter out mails with tag "done"
and i'll work with this and let you know ;)

/max