[MlMt] Smart box that shows emails I've sent with a question mark that have not received a response yet

Tue Jan 28 04:02:59 EST 2014

On 28 Jan 2014, at 9:50, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> I was wondering if there is a way to have smart mailbox that shows
> emails I have sent with a '?' in my text that have not yet received a
> response ?

Of course :-)

	Mailboxes: Sent Messages

	Conditions:
		All of the following are true
			Message-ID is not in [All Messages] In-Reply-To
			Unquoted Body Text contains "?"

It would be nice if the match on "?" could be more specific (end of
line/word), but that's not currently possible.

> Could also be filtering on something else like a "follow" tag I could
> put on email threads i'm interested in and want to get an indication
> if I have outstanding questions.
>
> Possible ?

Maybe. Not sure exactly how you need it to work, but let me know if it's
not possible based on the hint above.