[MlMt] auto-correct is stubbornly active in Mailmate

Jason Davies ophiochos at me.com
Thu Jan 23 14:39:22 EST 2014

On 23 Jan 2014, at 19:20, Jason Davies wrote:

> On 22 Jan 2014, at 10:35, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> What does this return:
>>
>> defaults read com.freron.MailMate AutomaticSpellingCorrection

ok, this is getting interesting (and mildly frustrating). I can't find
AutomaticSpellingCorrection in the plist file. I *can* find

<key>TextAutomaticTextReplacementEnabled</key>
	<true/>

When I manually wrote this to false after quitting Mailmate, then saved,
and restarted Mailmate, it *returned to true* on its own.

I don't have a machine with a single start-up disk to test this further.