[MlMt] Set default from account?

Wed Jan 22 07:41:44 EST 2014

On 22 Jan 2014, at 0:18, Robert McClure wrote:

> This allows me to bump a prior issue I've had that I think is related
> to how MM does this guessing. When I create a new message and I'm in
> the default mailbox, the initial signature placed in the blank message
> is the signature from my default account. If I enter a To: that has a
> different MM-guessed expected default sending account, MM changes to
> the "guessed" sending account but does not remove the original
> signature from my default account, instead it pastes the signature
> from the new guessed email account above the previously entered
> default signature. So I end up with two signatures, the correctly
> guessed one from the account it will use to send from, and the
> original signature below that from the initial default account. Anyone
> else see this?

I believe there is an issue if the signature contains anything which
could be interpreted as Markdown syntax. I haven't looked into that yet.
(I cannot reproduce the above with my own signatures.) You can send me
your Signatures file off list if you like and I can try to reproduce the
problem.

     ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Signatures.plist