[MlMt] Set default from account?

Robert McClure sharkez at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 18:18:36 EST 2014

This allows me to bump a prior issue I've had that I think is related to
how MM does this guessing. When I create a new message and I'm in the
default mailbox, the initial signature placed in the blank message is
the signature from my default account. If I enter a To: that has a
different MM-guessed expected default sending account, MM changes to the
"guessed" sending account but does not remove the original signature
from my default account, instead it pastes the signature from the new
guessed email account above the previously entered default signature. So
I end up with two signatures, the correctly guessed one from the account
it will use to send from, and the original signature below that from the
initial default account. Anyone else see this?

--
Rob
Sharkez at g