[MlMt] auto-correct is stubbornly active in Mailmate

Wed Jan 22 05:35:03 EST 2014

On 22 Jan 2014, at 10:11, Jason Davies wrote:

> On 21 Jan 2014, at 19:26, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> To be sure: You have disabled “Edit ▸ Spelling and Grammar ▸
>> Correct Spelling Automatically”?
>
> Yes...

What does this return:

     defaults read com.freron.MailMate AutomaticSpellingCorrection

This value is used to call `setAutomaticSpellingCorrectionEnabled:` on
the text field in the composer. It's difficult to see what could go
wrong and it works for me (although still on Lion).

Maybe you could try a secondary machine (or account on the same machine)
to see if this is a general issue for you.