[MlMt] Rules disappeared, yet work

Mon Jan 20 03:51:03 EST 2014

On 19 Jan 2014, at 23:49, Bob Koss wrote:

> I had entered rules to delete Facebook mail. When I go to
> Mailbox->Edit Mailbox->Rules, I don't see the rules that I had
> previously entered. But the rules that I had previously entered, but
> no longer see listed, are working as Facebook mail is ending up in the
> trash.

Note that rules can be added to any mailbox. My guess is that you are
looking at the wrong mailbox. If you still cannot locate them then take
a look at this file (or send it to me off list):

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist

If it's a bug then I should also be able to reproduce the problem using
this file.