[MlMt] Rules disappeared, yet work

Bob Koss bob.koss at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 17:49:38 EST 2014

I did a really horrible job describing the problem.

I had entered rules to delete Facebook mail. When I go to Mailbox->Edit
Mailbox->Rules, I don't see the rules that I had previously entered. But
the rules that I had previously entered, but no longer see listed, are
working as Facebook mail is ending up in the trash.